Box Office open from 5:00pm - 11:00pm. We close after everyone gets through.
Hours of Operation
Fridays 5pm-11pm - Saturday and Sunday 5pm-11pm
* Family daytime hours 5pm-7pm Saturdays only.
* We shut down the ticket booth at 11:00pm and go home when the last person get out.
If you are in line by 11:00pm you will make it through.
• A single tickets gets you admission to both attractions.
• We don’t sell single attraction tickets.
• There are no refunds for any reason
• If there is inclement weather we will close for the night and add an additional night to the schedule if needed.
• Tickets purchased are good on any night
The maze is open during daylight hours without actors. There are scary scene’s but no actors or animatronics. Children of all ages will enjoy finding their way through the corn maze. When it gets dark… things change. The maze will become haunted and will be terrifying! You will encounter Row Walkers, Corn Wraiths, Corn stalkers, Truckstop Steve and his disciples.
Read our story for more details!
This is a trail leading through the forest. There are many fairytale creatures living in the forest. They are all good. They are there to protect you. Some of them are quite large and colorful. During the day none of them will move and no actors will be present so small children will love this hike. When it gets dark the Fairytale Forest comes alive! Ultraviolet Lighting and huge animatronics will blow you away! All of the creatures and actors are good! They are there to protect you! No need to fear! Elvina, Jack, Apalala and Mother Shipton are there to protect you! This is a magical forest like you have never seen!
All ages will be amazed at what they see!